Bridesmaids Coffee Appreciation Workshop + Personalise Marble Mugs
Minimum 5 Pax for Private Workshop
2-3 Hours Basic Coffee Appreciation Workshop rundown –
Workshop will be breakdown into various sections for more hands-on and interaction time between the team members.
At the same time, to excite the whole coffee appreciation workshop, we will include some mini competition, games and activities!
Introduction to Coffee – Walk through
- Local coffee, second wave coffee & third wave movement.
- Differences between Robusta & Arabica coffee.
- Gourmet Coffee VS. Specialty Coffee.
- Flavor Wheels of coffee tasting.
Games & Activities – Interaction and bonding (2 games and/or activities)
- Bridemaids Canvas Painting for the Bride – by means of coffee related items; coffee beans, espresso shot) – Individual Canvas @ additional $5/each.
- DIY own beverages in their own customized mug by MyDreamVibe.
- Metallic Hand Team Bride Glittery Tattoo from ZtyleCo.
- Different parts of espresso machine
- Steps to extract an espresso shot
- Differences between a good and bad espresso shot
- Different types of espresso beverages
- DIYown espresso based beverages in own mug
- cinnamon latte, mocha, black sugar latte
- non-coffee drinkers: matcha, chocolate
- Making your own cup of specialty coffee from scratch
- pull espresso shot
- perform milk steaming
o Pour latte art
Photo taking session
Photos will be taken and raw photos will be sent over.
Bride can use the photos for their wedding montage.
A 50 grams coffee pack will be given to the bride for her gate crash.
At the end of the workshop, you all will have a canvas souvenir curated by each and every one of you.
At the same time, participants will be able to understand the reasons why specialty coffee taste differently at different cafes, understand what are the factors affecting it and how to identify a good cup of coffee.