Resin Art Alcohol Ink Coaster (Please DO NOT add to cart)
Location : Our office at Oxley Bizhub (near Tai Seng MRT)
Cost : $85 /pax
- FREE MUG/BOTTLE/TUMBLER when you attend our class! Random pick by yourself on your day of workshop. Design will not be disclosed, but you will have either one of it taken back on that day.
Time : 2 Hours
Class size : 6 Pax
What u get :
• Each pax DIY 2 x Alcohol Ink Coaster/Trinket Tray
• Learn how to use Resin and where to get supplies.
• Technique of using resin to cast into mold.
• How to use Alcohol Inks.
• Range of Colours u can use :Black, White , Blue, Red, Purple, Green, Yellow, Pink, Orange. Additional Coaster @$30, Vinyl text name personalisation after cured @$5 each.
• Gold/rose gold/silver flakes.
- FREE MUG/BOTTLE/TUMBLER when you attend our class! Random pick by yourself on your day of workshop.
Once your finished product is cured we will courier to you within 2 weeks.
In the unforeseen event of low sign ups below 6 pax, we reserve the right to cancel the class. For class cancellations, we will contact you in advance before your workshop date and you will be fully refunded within 1-3 working days.
How to secure seats & Payment :
- Email to email@example.com or PM us at our Instagram @mydreamvibe.co
- Payment has to be paid within 24 hours via Bank Transfer/Paynow/PayLah! to secure your seats.
- Please state
- No of Pax attending.
- Date and time for us to send you payment details to confirm.
- - Pregnant ladies avoid joining the class.
- We use Non-Toxic UK Brand Resin for our workshop. However, if you are known to have allergies to resin, we do not recommend you to join our workshop.
Kindly email us for further enquiries or you may follow our Instagram @mydreamvibe.co / @mydreamvibe.art for details and updates.
PLEASE NOTE :
Due to the evolving situation of COVID-19 and in line with Ministry of Health’s latest travel advisory,
1. The following attendees are not allowed to enter our premises,
* Had travelled to any countries out of Singapore within the last 14 days of your DIY session ;
* Had come into close contact with suspect/confirmed cases within the last 14 days;
* Presence of any cough, fever (37.5^C and above), flu will not be allowed to enter.
2. Attendees are reminded that False Declaration is an offence under the Infectious Diseases Act. Health and Travel Declaration must be completed truthfully. False declarations will be subject to prosecution.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. You will be asked to complete a health & declaration form and temperature scan when you are here for the DIY workshop. Thank you.